> Articles > Capitan Dzangozov
Find out what are the tips of Captain Kiril Djangozov for renting yachts in Bulgaria.
He will also tell us what his favorite yacht routes are in the area of the southern Black Sea coast.
1. Captain Djangozov, please tell us about yourself, your professional experience and the yacht you operate.
• I have been at sea for 52 years, I have been sailing since I was 45. The yacht I manage is the Dufour Gib Sea 51 >>. It is purely charter, extremely strong, reliable, pleasant to drive, service and live.
2. Given the complex situation in the world at the moment, what are your expectations from the upcoming summer season, what services will you offer and how will you work in general?
• In my opinion, the season will drag on for about a month and a half, until mid-October. Given the situation, yacht tourism will be mainly domestic and aimed primarily at Bulgarians. We generally try to be flexible and we discuss each charter individually and stick with our clients so that we fully meet their wishes and needs, we do not have a "bus" schedule.
3. What are the advantages of the Bulgarian Black Sea coast as a yacht destination?
• Well, they are not many! Apart from the safety of the sea itself, the few remaining almost wild bays, 2-3 marinas, almost the lack of a language barrier for Russian-speaking tourists and the climate, which for them is much better than many other destinations available to them, is still a bit more -lowest prices, of course.
4. What are your TOP 3 picturesque routes in the region of Nessebar and on the Bulgarian Black Sea coast?
• There are many but the first ones I can think of are: Nessebar - "St. Anastasia" - Sozopol, Nessebar - "St. Anastasia" - Sozopol - Ropotamo, with overnight stay, the same route but to Tsarevo and others. It all depends on the customers, how much they like it, how much they like it, what they want to see, it is strictly individual.
5. When is the best time to rent a yacht in summer?
• Depends on what is understood as the most favorable, until August 20, if the year is normal, the sea is calm, after September 10, it is also calm, warm and very nice! Personally, if I rent a boat, it will be at that time or until August 10-15, I'm talking about a few day charter.
6. What are the most suitable occasions for renting a yacht charter?
• They are the most diverse! Starting with a simple walk in the bay, company parties, men's parties, women's parties, family sailing, scuba diving, photo sessions, as you can imagine, .......... the world is colorful, and it fell on us the difficult task of making it more enjoyable (laughs).